Rate Cards 2014
The eLearning Africa News Portal is the leading online platform for sharing news, information and knowledge about ICT for development, learning and training in Africa. The site attracts high-level policy and decision makers, experts and practitioners from education, business and governments across Africa and beyond.
Our newsletter, which is published eight times a year, is sent to over 80,000 readers worldwide.
The eLearning Africa News Portal and its accompanying newsletter offer an outstanding marketing opportunity. Whether you want to market a new product, increase sales or promote your organisation, we have an online package to suit your needs.
For further details, please contact our marketing team:
- Deans, Directors and Researchers from Universities and other institutes of Higher Education
- Senior Staff from Government Departments and International Development Cooperation Agencies
- Leaders of Professional Associations, Expertise Centres, Trade Unions, Chambers of Commerce, Local and Regional Authorities, NGOs and Continuing Education Centres
- Ministers & Government Officials
- Corporate Training and Development Executives
- School Principals and Administrators, Teachers and Trainers
- Programme Managers and Education Administrators
- Human Resources Executives
- IT Managers
- Technology Service Providers
- Publishers, Instructional Designers and Content Providers
- eLearning Specialists, Multimedia and Software Designers, System Integration Specialists and End-User Support Managers
- Training Consultants and Company Representatives
- Performance and Competence Management Specialists
Rates (prices per month, excl. VAT)
|Conference Sneak Preview||
The Newsletter is published 8 times per year and sent to over 80.000 readers worldwide
For long-term advertising options, please contact us, customised prices apply.
Formats & Sizes
|Website Banner||300×250 px|
eLearning Africa News Portal Advertising
Tel.: +49 (0)30 310 18 18-0